WE HAVE MOVED! If you are joining us, please join us at our new home, The Coil, over on Medium.



About Volt Current Spark Inductor Beam Turbine Motor Transmitter
Frequency Signal Electromagnet Naked Lunch Menu DaguerreoTyped On:Topic
The Last Thing I Loved Alternate Histories Dear Sparky On This Day Indie Book Radar

7.29.2015


Shelfie: An Ongoing Exploration of Our Bookshelves
ELLIS NEILSON




I usually read a lot more nonfiction than this, but I found it interesting how my interests were aligned across both nonfiction and fiction; I read a lot about the loss of control, or who had it. A friend of mine, who came to my place once, laughed at the fact that I’d been reading Suzanne Collins. He called her books the ‘cheapening of political literature,’ which makes no sense to me.






• Authors receive ~80% of your tip, after necessary transaction and administrative fees. Even small change makes a difference. • Permalink • Tag: The Signal

No comments: